Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

4 months!

Today we've been married for 4 months! I'm sure after a year we will stop counting the months, but for now it's kind of fun, and makes you realise how fast, and slow, time goes. And it's been really great so far. Lots of people warned us about how hard the first year of marriage is... but while we're working hard at it, we're also loving it! We're learning about each other's quirks, insecurities and habits and always learning about how to communicate better, and sooner. It's encouraging to look back over the past few years and see how much things have changed in our relationship. I'm glad we didn't get married any sooner than we did - and that we worked through quite a bit before we said 'I do', but I'm also glad that, even though we're still young, we didn't wait any longer either. And I'm excited about the adventures together to come.

No comments: