Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2008

phew.

i finished.

to celebrate, i lay on brighton beach in the sun catching up with an old friend on the phone while taking photos of the sky. happy day.






i also wondered whether the weather really was hot enough (in english terms) for half of brighton's male population (and probably some female!) to walking around topless and for people to actually be swimming in the sea. my heat sensors have definitely been dulled. a bit like what happens to your taste buds after going to India. Don't get me wrong, it was very PLEASANT, but in no way did the temperature make me want to strip off and enter the sparkling waves. this coming from someone who will swim in anything regardless of time of year, cleanliness of water, state of dress, etc.

I also may have done bit of gentle stalking of anyone that i heard speaking spanish. I'm scared i will forget it!!

No comments: