Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

Wordship by Katrina Quinn

Today is an exciting day.  :-)

After some trial runs, a lot of time spent printing and binding in the office after work, and then deciding perhaps that was taking a little tooo much time, and converting files to pdf and back again, and varying cover designs, and memory sticks and spell checks and several trips down the road to the printers, I've finally got a poetry 'booklet', ready for distribution! 

It's called Wordship, quite simply because it's mainly words I've written during times of worship, and words that I hope others can use as part of their worship.  I hope it will encourage and challenge and inspire.

There's 19 poems, and photographs...
It's A5, which I thought is easier to carry around, but I might also make some A4 versions with bigger print.

So... let me know if you want one! 


No comments: