Pages

Saturday 5 January 2008

the end and the beginning

so tomorrow i fly back to Spain. Tomorrow! I can't say I'm feeling particularly ready for it, and would really like another few days to catch up with friends and SLEEP... but hey the bus and flight is booked and i'll be on a jet plane...(or ryan air...) but i DO know when I'll be back again as i've decided to return in february to see uni friends and my family again.

It's tiring having all these worlds going on at once... i feel like i'm part and yet not fully part of three completely different places at once namely Oxford, Brighton and Spain which in themselves hold many different circles of people and activities and thoughts and memories and plans. But i don't feel there's much i can do about it except continue trying to balance somewhere in between, and attempt to give my best to each place when i am there physically, although it's something I'm not very good at.

The last week's been good, I spent a few days in Brighton including New Year. It was weird to be back in the city but without all the people that give the place meaning for me. But it was good to see the sea and feel the wind and relax and see a few people that were around.

I don't feel like I've had proper time to think about the fact that it's 2008. I feel i should sit down and make resolutions and aims and all the rest but i feel like i'm already being swept along into it without quite knowing where i am heading. But hey let's treat it like an adventure...

No comments: