Pages

Friday 28 March 2008

balances

What/where is my focus?
So many thoughts, questions, people
Is Jesus at the centre?
Make the most of every day
I want to be wise
Stop. Appreciate the skies.
Like I used to.
When did I last look at the stars?
Where have I run
Run from?
Hiding.
Rushing around
Achieving nothing really of value
Who’s measuring?
Tip the balance….what balance?
Lost it.
Ah this flipping balance!
Every conversation conclusion
Walk between two extremes
Down the line
Try
Chalk on a playground fading fast
In places I can’t see it any more
Why do playground ground grounds
Hurt so much
When u fall?

A balance
Of knowing and not knowing
Grace and discipline
Sitting and standing
Resting and running

A balancing act
Tightrope of clung onto sanity
Fix my eyes on the hopeful blue above
So as not to see how I far I could fall


(i wrote the first part a year or so ago. then added some more. but it's generally always relevant!)

No comments: