Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

There's a whole lot of stuff to be thankful for...

So as I said, there's been a lot of good things lately.

First off, I got me a new camera!  I've had my last camera for about seven years now, so it's a little out of date to say the least.  It's very exciting to have something that's quicker and takes great pictures.

I learnt how to ride a scooter... the instructor said I was a 'natural', so I was pretty chuffed!...although I was just riding a tiny 50cc moped - which suits my size, but did still look a bit ridiculous!  Soon I'll be riding the Cornish roads on a bike, who woulda thought I'd be a 'biker'?! Haha.  There's quite a few around these parts.

We went to Plymouth for a day as part of the process of Mr Q getting his passport.  It was beautifully sunny and we had a lovely time wondering about along the sea front and sitting on the grassy 'Hoe'. AND, even better news, hubby now has a passport!! Finally finally finally... at last we can have some European adventures without worrying about visas, etc...

Of course, I've especially enjoyed the sunshine of late, we even went for a quick sea dip on a visit to Porthleven - nearly froze my butt off but it was worth it!  Now the rain and fog and wind have returned but we've got an escape planned to a sunny place very soon. WOO HOO!

We met some very cute kittens at a BBQ in Helston.  I would say I'm not a cat person BUT they were very sweet and we spent most of the evening just watching them play.  Almost tempted to get one... if only they stayed as kittens!

My little sister came to visit this week and we went on a nice walk along the coast between Porthgwarra and Land's End.  Discovered this sandy beach which I think is Nanjizzle.  Loving exploring!

And finally, some of the best news: Mr Q has just got himself a job.  Praise the Lord!

So yeh there we go, lotsa good stuff in life right now.  Lots to be thankful for. Yep yep yep.

No comments: